SHPE Member Benefits include some of the following:
- More than $2 million in scholarship offerings.
- Internship, fellowships, and co-op opportunities.
- Exclusive access to the SHPE Career Center where you can share your resume with top employers and search for job openings.
- Tips on résumé writing and interview skills.
- Professional, career, & leadership training offered at our various events:
- SHPE Conference
- National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA)
- Regional Leadership Development Conferences (RLDC)
- Lifelong networking opportunities with high profile professionals, fellow students, corporate representatives and SHPE leaders.
- Discounted registration for SHPE National, Regional & Local events.
- Complimentary subscriptions to SHPE Magazine and Hispanic Business Magazine.
- Become part of the SHPE Familia and find support whereever you go with over 250 chapters and 10,000 members across the nation.
Here are some great ways to get involved:
- Keep your membership current
- Make sure you're on our emailing list
- Read the quarterly newsletter
- Periodically check the calendar
- Attend General Body Meetings
- Participate in events
- Join our Facebook Group and Facebook Like Page
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on LinkedIn
Here's how we're staying active:
- Community Outreach
- MentorSHPE Program
- General Body Meetings
- Networking Events
- University of Washington Student Chapter
- Seattle University Student Chapter
- Seattle MESA
The Boeing Company
Note: Please check with your department for professional dues reimbursement.