SHPE Member Benefits include some of the following:
- More than $2 million in scholarship offerings.
- Internship, fellowships, and co-op opportunities.
- Exclusive access to the SHPE Career Center where you can share your resume with top employers and search for job openings.
- Tips on résumé writing and interview skills.
- Professional, career, & leadership training offered at our various events:
- SHPE Conference
- National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA)
- Regional Leadership Development Conferences (RLDC)
- Lifelong networking opportunities with high profile professionals, fellow students, corporate representatives and SHPE leaders.
- Discounted registration for SHPE National, Regional & Local events.
- Complimentary subscriptions to SHPE Magazine and Hispanic Business Magazine.
- Become part of the SHPE Familia and find support whereever you go with over 250 chapters and 10,000 members across the nation.
Here are some great ways to get involved:
Keep your membership current
Make sure you’re on our emailing list
Read the quarterly newsletter
Periodically check the calendar
Attend General Body Meetings
Participate in events
Join our Facebook Group and Facebook Like Page
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on LinkedIn
Here’s how we’re staying active:
General Body Meetings
University of Washington Student Chapter
Seattle University Student Chapter
The Boeing Company
The Boeing Company is offering free memberships to employees interested in joining the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
SHPEConnect Professional Membership process for BOEING employees. The guide will assist existing and future SHPE members through the membership process.
- Promotional code: BOEING2015
- Promotional code must be added in the Discount field on the Shopping Cart view page
- Company email address domain: @boeing.com
- Company email address domain must be @boeing.comin order for the promotional code to be recognized
If you are still running into issues to claim a student or professional free membership with the Boeing code
- Please contact SHPE to the
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- with the subject line: HELP W/BOEING 2015 CODE
Thank you for the patience.
Please check with your department for professional dues reimbursement.